Pages

2014年1月6日星期一

The Person That I'm Most Grateful Of In Life ----DiGizens Thank You Sale


Hi, my readers, are you wondering why I'm writing my first blogpost of 2014 in English? Haha, this is because I want to become one of the lucky winners. What lucky winner? Okay, let me tell you now, Digi is now giving away 2 Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphones and 1 HTC One smartphone to selected lucky winners. Well, if you also want to get a chance to become one of the lucky winners, you can check it out here because while I am writing my blogpost, I will explain to you the way to take part. 



1.Write a blogpost about the person that you’re most grateful of in life.

(I already started my blogpost , hehe)

The person that I'm most grateful of in life? Who I'm gonna write? My mum or my dad? Both of them are important to me and I have the same gratefulness to them. Okay, let me think rationally. My mum wants to buy a smartphone currently. Although with sales, I still cannot afford the expense to buy her a smartphone or tablet because I am not working (She does not ask me to buy for her but I hope I can do something for her) Maybe I can write a blogpost about her to win a smartphone and give it to my mum to show my gratefulness.  

Okay, I have decided, the person that I'm most grateful of in life is my mother. (Dad, I love you too, please don't be sad)

What should I write? *Thinking* It's hard to write something good about someone who is always beside you, don't you agree? You know, human is strange, human treasures someone who is good to you for once or twice but ignores the one who is good to you all the time. 

While I'm recalling the moments with my mum, let me tell you one thing. Do you found that some words are being underlined and bolded? Here is the second criteria.

2. Don’t forget to include keywords such as: Sale, Smartphone, Tablet & Year End Sale in your blog post!

Let's go back to the topic now. 

I am very lucky because I have a very good mother. She takes good care of me all the time. For example, while I was 16 years old, I was admitted to the hospital due to Dengue fever. She worried about me. She scared I will die because sometimes Dengue can be fatal. I still remember I felt suffered but I hold my tears, because this will make my mum to be more worried. She accompanied me while I was in the hospital. She prepared food for me, asked me to drink 100 plus, helped me when I went to the toilet and when I bathed. I don't know how to describe the situation clearly but I still remember my feelings at that time--it's not easy to be a mother.She is really a good mother. Can I be like her in my future?

My mum is a good listener. When I face problems, I can talk to her. She will console me and make me feel better. When I need a hug, she will give me. When I feel tired in the car, she let me sleep on her thigh. When I ask her a lot of questions, she answers me patiently. When I finish writing my diary, she gives me a present as an encouragement. 

She cooks for the family although she is busy with her works. She will ask my opinions when making some decisions on my things. She wants me to exercise more because she worries about my health. She tells me the news about criminals because she wants me to be careful. She never feels weary to ask me to eat nutritional food. She gives me freedom and never restricts what I'm gonna do in my future. She always thinking of me and gives me all the good things. 

Maybe the contents that I wrote here seem tedious, but these are treasures for me. My mum gives her loves to me through the ordinary daily lives. Thank you, I love you.  [End]

The [End] is for "The Person That I'm Most Grateful Of In Life" but the informations for you all is not ended yet  

3) Fill in your details in the form (click)


4) Deadline of your submission: 12pm, 7th January 2014 (Tuesday)
*Remember to end your blogpost with the visual provided for Thank You Sale and hyperlink it under http://bit.ly/1aNyx6y for tracking purposes
*Do mention about DiGi Thank You Sale and its amazing offer
(actually I'm not really understand about "end with the visual provided for Thank You Sale". can someone explain to me?)

That's all for the contest. Hope we can be the lucky winners. :)

I know some people prefer Sony Xperia smartphones, right? Digi is having awesome Year End Sale now! With DIGI Thank You Sale, you can reward yourself with a Sony Xperia C for RM999 free



or even a Sony Xperia Z for RM 2199 free!



Find out more details here: Thank You sale (click)







2 条评论: